Do you know the secrets to effective communication? We do. Learn how to be more productive, effective and respected by using clear communication in your workplace.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Eclectic Communications
- You'll discover how to master your writing skills to save time and money.
- You'll know how to make changes to the way you write to increase the clarity and conciseness of your documents.
- You'll build on the skills you already have.
- During the session, you'll work with documents and templates you use in your workplace.
- You'll be supported outside the classroom with additional resources. You're also welcome to call or email us with your communication questions, and we'll be there to help.
- You won’t listen to an instructor drone on for hours. Instead, you'll be engaged and active throughout the session.
- You'll receive well-researched and evidence-based content.
- You'll be able to take what you’ve learned and apply it immediately.
- You'll have coaching and feedback opportunities during and after every session.
- You might start to get excited about writing – our love for it can be infectious!
One size does not fit all!
To guarantee value and change from training, conducting a needs assessment is essential. It proves the need for training and ensures that the training design will respond to your organizational needs. It also establishes the foundation for evaluation.
A needs assessment considers how the training will help your organization at an impact level, including its profits, image and productivity. It also considers the learners’ ability to perform necessary job functions, and the skills, knowledge and attitudes required to perform those functions.
Experience, Learn, Apply
By focusing on the relevant learning objectives, we design our programs to meet your goals. And most importantly, the content reflects your organization’s environment and realities making it applicable to the actual performance requirements of your learners.
Our design model accommodates all learning styles. It creates an interactive experience where the learners become active participants in control of their own learning.
Going beyond the smiley sheet.
To evaluate the success of our programs, we offer four levels of evaluation. Each level provides insight on the success of the training by creating accountability and identifying changes in the participants and the organization. The four levels focus on these questions:
- Did the training program make a difference to the organization?
- Did the learners use the learning in the workplace?
- Did the learners actually learn?
- Did the learners like the training program?
Taking the learning beyond the classroom.
Our job is not finished at the end of the training program. To support the transfer of learning and encourage continued learning, we create customized plans for each of our programs. As well, we offer access to our blog, tip sheets, books and eNewsletters. These resources will complement the programs we’ve created for you.