There’s no doubt that, the way you communicate significantly impacts how people perceive the professionalism of you and your organization.
The ability to communicate effectively in writing is one of the most fundamental and most important skills for a business professional. As a result, the focus of our business communication programs is to give participants the tools to communicate clearly, concisely, efficiently, and effectively in every circumstance.
Our executive coaching services can help you develop your skills in a one-on-one or small group setting by focusing on your individual goals and objectives.
Before the sessions, we will complete a needs assessment that includes document reviews, surveys and interviews. From there, we will develop a customized learning plan. Typically, we notice considerable skill improvement after three to four 1-hour coaching sessions.
Our engaging and interactive presentations and webinars focus on effective workplace communication as well as training and development topics. They provide participants with practical tips and techniques that they can apply immediately in the workplace.
The following is a list of our most requested sessions:
- The Hidden Cost of Communication in the Workplace
- Coaching your Employees into Becoming Great Writers
- Creating a Plain Language Culture in your Workplace
- Why Most Policy and Procedure Manuals Are Not Used
- Getting the YES You Are Looking for from your Proposals
- Abolishing Meeting Madness
- A Manager's Guide to Training that Gets Results
- Online Training Design that Creates Performance Change
- Take Charge of Your Time and Priorities
- Spark New Ideas and Fuel Results
We bring extensive experience in facilitation to support you in making higher quality decisions, creating better buy-in and follow through, and developing more actionable action plans.
Our facilitation process includes thorough conducting assessment, creating a session development plan, and reporting the findings. With our writing and editing specialization, we provide quality, professional reports.
Sample facilitated event include:
- strategic planning
- focus groups