Here are some questions frequently asked by business writers who recognize the potential power behind their communication.
- What are the key strategies for creating powerful business correspondence that will capture my readers’ attention while targeting their needs?
- What are the techniques for creating a professional document within a tight timeframe?
- How can I avoid the old, bureaucratic gobbledygook and use the basic concepts of plain language?
- How can I make a strong connection with my reader when dealing with sensitive issues?
This interactive session answers these questions and more! It empowers you to write for impact and get results by providing the knowledge and skills needed to enhance your professional image and success as business writers.
This workshop focuses on...
- using planning and organizing techniques to gain clarity and to write faster
- reducing the time spent revising and proofreading documents
- using editing tricks that will catch the small typos that undermine image
- understanding the power of simplicity and using it in all documents
- impacting your reader by putting the right information in the right place
- formatting for visual appeal and accessibility of information