In workplaces today, most employees are required to write. And regardless of who they are and what they write, most of them want and need to write more effectively. However, what techniques can we use to not only edit written documents but also help our employees improve their writing skills?
In this workshop, you will learn how to use positive, tested techniques that will enhance your editing skills and support your employees. At the end of this workshop, you will know how to edit by using tact and understanding.
This workshop focuses on...
- encouraging better writing from your employees
- identifying the shortcomings in a written document
- sharing the secrets to clear and concise writing
- helping employees write faster
- leading the way to creating written documents that have clear messages and the right content
- helping your employees eliminate errors in grammar and usage