Phone etiquette is an important skillset used in the workplace. When improving your phone etiquette, you become more confident in communicating clearly and effectively, which will create a positive experience for both you and the caller.
In this workshop, you will learn the skills required to use common phone etiquette techniques for both inbound and outbound calls. Once complete, you will also be able to identify and address common barriers to telephone communication.
This workshop focuses on...
- applying phone communication etiquette and best practices
- assessing your current phone etiquette habits
- providing excellent customer service through phone communication
- handling difficult calls
- creating goodwill through positive and helpful communication
- overcoming obstacles to effective phone communication