Mistakes in grammar and usage undermine the readability of a document. Readers can become so focused on the errors that they lose their concentration on the message. Also, the negative impression caused by poor grammar and usage can limit your professional success because you lose credibility.
This workshop focuses on...
- applying editing tricks to correct errors with apostrophes and pronouns
- choosing correct word usage, capitalization and number format
- using the right punctuation in the right place
- avoiding common business jargon
- controlling sentence and paragraph length