Do you know the key processes and techniques to be a great facilitator? Designing and facilitating training sessions can be rewarding when you have the right tools. This workshop will demonstrate step-by-step how to create meaningful and productive training sessions. Skills practised in this course include assessing learning needs, creating training goals and objectives, and designing and facilitating sessions.
This workshop focuses on...
- applying the principles of adult learning
- defining the role of a facilitator
- completing a needs assessment to determine your training goals
- creating learning objectives and designing your session to achieve those objectives
- creating a positive environment for sharing ideas and opinions
- building trust and integrity with the group, and encouraging participation and engagement
- using questioning and active listening techniques to facilitate effectively