Having a productive and cohesive team is vital to the success of a growing and profitable organization. This workshop is designed to energize and engage managers and their direct reports to develop a strong team spirit. Activities are designed to work through team inefficiencies, develop a positive group dynamic and build a sense of trust among team members.
This workshop focuses on...
- identifying each team member’s DiSC behavioural style and determining how to adapt to work with each style
- reviewing characteristics that reflect effective and ineffective teamwork
- understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your team
- listing the stages of team development and identifying your team’s present stage
- evaluating your team’s effectiveness and creating an action plan for improvement