Excellence in customer service happens when you identify with your customers’ needs, help achieve their desired outcomes and ensure they leave their experiences in a positive way. This interactive and practical workshop will provide you with verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to execute customer-focused service. In the workshop, you will learn how to determine customer expectations and handle various situations through discussion and practice.
This workshop focuses on...
- determining the customer’s needs
- applying common customer service techniques
- ensuring communication goals are met
- handling emotional customers
- addressing language/terminology barriers
- handling difficult customer service situations