Sometimes workplace interactions can be difficult when a situation with an internal or external customer escalates. Helping the upset customer can be stressful, demotivating and frustrating, and it becomes harder to deliver helpful, courteous customer service.
In this workshop, you’ll develop skills to control your own communication, cope with difficult situations and respond to difficult customers. Once complete, you’ll be able to analyze what is happening in those challenging exchanges and ensure your actions create a productive situation.
This workshop focuses on...
• understanding the upset customer
• applying reflective listening techniques
• choosing appropriate language
• delivering bad news
• communicating with unreasonable customers
• building a positive rapport with your customers
• applying coping techniques when dealing with difficult situations