Throughout life, each of us develops a distinct way of thinking, feeling and acting—your behavioural style. This interactive session, targeted to individuals at all levels, provides you with insights about your behavioural strengths and identifies how you can be more effective in developing relationships in the workplace. You’ll gain insights into understanding why people do what they do.
This workshop focuses on...
- identifying your style and recognizing the priorities that drive you during your workday
- listing the similarities and differences among the DiSC styles
- determining what works for you and what challenges you when working with each style
- using the DiSC model to understand the people you work with
- creating an action plan for building more effective relationships