In the workplace, our actions, behaviours and opinions have the power to influence the actions of others. How we use that influence defines the success of the organizations we work with and the projects we work on. By recognizing our influence and using it to collaborate as a team, we are able to build strong and productive relationships with our colleagues.
In this session, you will learn how to maximize your relationships and increase cooperation to obtain the best possible results for you, the teams you work with and your organization.
This workshop focuses on...
- identifying behaviour cues that help determine your manager’s work styles, goals and priorities
- assessing your own strengths, areas for development, goals and work styles to allow for alteration and alignment when supporting your manager
- developing patterns of interaction between you and your manager that deliver the best possible results for your organization
- recognizing different communication styles and identifying when to shift styles
- building mutual dependence by demonstrating cooperation, dependability and credibility