This interactive one-day workshop is designed to help managers build more effective relationships with their direct reports. Through this program, you will learn how to bring out the best in each of your employees. You will identify your own strengths and challenges as leaders and determine how to adapt to meet the needs of the people you lead—making you a stronger workplace leader.
This workshop focuses on...
- identifying your DiSC management style and determining how to adapt to work with different styles within your team
- modelling techniques to direct and delegate more effectively
- developing methods to motivate employees
- determining a plan to encourage employee development
- enhancing your working relationship with your manager