Do you ever feel like you can’t keep up with the incoming requests from your customers? Do you sometimes have trouble resolving issues? Do you know when to say “no”?
This hands-on course will help you develop your communication skills so that you can solve these challenges. By understanding your customers’ needs and ensuring their satisfaction, you will be able to reduce stress from difficult situations and decrease the time spent on customer requests.
This workshop focuses on...
- understanding how communication affects customer service
- ensuring you focus on your customers’ needs
- giving a clear message in an appropriate tone
- employing good listening and questioning techniques
- identifying strategies for managing difficult interactions