This workshop is based on Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling book Five Dysfunctions of a Team and has a simple goal: to help participants discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. This assessment-based learning experience shows how your team scores on the key components of the Five Behaviours Model, provides personalized insights on how your team can improve effectiveness and teaches critical behaviours needed to work together to achieve success.
This highly personalized workshop is designed for intact teams and includes a Five Behaviours Assessment.
This workshop focuses on...
- understanding performance and motivation
- leading and supporting performance improvement initiatives
- building accountability and setting clear goals
- identifying what to focus on when measuring and analyzing performance
- determining when training is the appropriate approach
- ensuring employees have the opportunity to perform in a supportive environment
- using a performance-mapping process to identify and propose business goals, performance requirements, and training and work environment needs