Do you design workshops, facilitated sessions, meetings, consultations or educational marketing events? No matter what type of session it is, design is a key factor in its success.
In this workshop, you will learn how to transform your knowledge and expertise into a captivating session by discovering different ways to move beyond the content to the all-important participant experience. You will use a practical process for designing sessions that meet the session goals, have clearly defined objectives, include appropriate activities and incorporate an evaluation process.
By the end of the workshop, you will have designed a session of your choice using the techniques covered in the workshop.
This workshop focuses on...
- applying theories of adult learning to session design
- determining the context of your session and realizing how it drives your design decisions
- conducting an audience analysis to align the session with audience needs and expectations
- selecting the right activities to meet session goals
- applying a five-step model to design your session
- adding tools to help the audience retain information better and longer