Every language has its own set of rules and expectations about the ways to communicate in a business setting. In English, communicating in writing is important, and how you present your information can play a role in creating your business reputation.
Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions...
- What are the key strategies for business writing that will capture my readers’ attention while targeting their needs?
- What are the skills for creating a business document within a tight timeframe?
- How can I avoid common grammar and usage errors?
This interactive session answers these questions and more! It gives you English business writing tips that will improve your professional image and make you a successful business writer.
This workshop focuses on...
- using planning and organizing techniques to gain clarity and to write faster
- understanding the power of simplicity and using it in all documents
- impacting your reader by putting the right information in the right place
- applying editing tricks to correct grammar and usage errors
- using the right punctuation in the right place
- avoiding common business jargon
- controlling sentence and paragraph length