This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Do you want to create website content that speaks to your readers? Do you know how to make sure you are meeting the goals of your website?
This workshop will show you the key elements of high-impact online writing. Find out the best way to plan, organize and write content so that your readers get what they need and want from your website. And learn how to structure that content for quick and easy accessibility.
The program focuses on...
- understanding the differences between printed and online text
- capturing the readers’ attention and interest
- planning and organizing content to help readers find the information they are looking for
- using clear and concise language targeted to your readers
- using editing tricks that will catch the small typos that undermine image