Here are some questions frequently asked by business writers who recognize the potential power behind their communication... writers whose goal is to have their communication make an impact and get results.
What are the key strategies for creating powerful business correspondence that will capture the readers’ attention while targeting their needs? What are the techniques for creating a professional document within a tight timeframe? How can I avoid the old, bureaucratic gobbledygook and use the basic concepts of plain language? How can I make a strong connection with my reader when dealing with sensitive issues?
This interactive session answers those questions and more! It empowers participants to write for impact and get results by giving them the knowledge and skills they need to enhance their professional image and their success as a business writer.
The program focuses on...
- using planning and organizing techniques to gain clarity and to write faster
- reducing the time spent revising and proofreading documents
- using editing tricks that will catch the small typos that undermine image
- understanding the power of simplicity and using it in all documents
- impacting the reader by putting the right information in the right place
- formatting for visual appeal and accessibility of information