This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
The ultimate "front line" of customer service is the letters customers receive - whether these letters are simply giving information or responding to questions or complaints. When customers receive a letter, they are left with an impression of the writer and the organization. That impression can be lasting and far-reaching because letters are often saved and shown to others. Learn the techniques for writing letters that present a customer focus, even when dealing with difficult issues.
The program focuses on...
- understanding and reflecting the customer's perspective
- structuring logical, coherent information that will be meaningful to the reader
- creating goodwill by using appropriate language and tone
- dealing with sensitive issues
- choosing words that show the readers they have been listened to and understood
- formatting letters to make a connection with the customer