This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
What is the goal when writing a briefing note? Ultimately, it is to create a document that is comprehensive, well organized, and easy to follow so readers can work through it effectively, without the need for clarification and without confusion. This workshop will help participants do just that and ensure that they are effectively informing on paper.
• apply specific planning and organizing techniques to briefing notes
• focus the message on the reader's needs and perspectives
• use the basic concepts of plain language
• use high-energy, impact language to achieve results
• write structurally strong sentences and paragraphs
• write effective and accurate briefings that present a professional image
• use editing techniques to ensure correctness in grammar and usage