This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Mistakes in grammar and usage undermine the readability of a document. The readers can become so focused on the errors that they lose their concentration on the message. Also, the negative impression caused by poor grammar and usage can limit your professional success because you lose credibility.
The program focuses on...
- applying editing tricks to correct errors with the apostrophe and pronouns
- choosing correct word usage, capitalization and number format
- using the right punctuation in the right place
- avoiding common business jargon
- controlling sentence and paragraph length