This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Does your anxiety level increase when you're faced with writing a report? Do you struggle with getting started and then secondguess yourself about structure and format? Do you get bogged down with volumes of material that seem to defy your best efforts at gaining control? Does it take you forever to get a report finished? Learn the strategies and techniques that will give you the power to say no to these questions.
The program focuses on...
- gaining control over volumes of information
- planning and organizing to put the right information in the right place
- using time-saving strategies to get your report written in less time
- using formatting techniques to present a professional image
- reducing the time you spend revising and proofreading your reports