This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Language is our system for transporting ideas – for communicating our thoughts to others. But it’s only a means to an end, not an end in itself. Communication doesn’t take place until the information has been received and clearly understood. Learn the key strategies for talking to your reader using plain language so that your message is easy to read and understand.
The program focuses on...
- avoiding bulk and jargon that undermine your message
- using plain language to create a personal connection with your reader
- writing powerful sentences
- controlling paragraph length and creating effective structure
- formatting to make your information accessible