This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
In workplaces today, most employees are required to write. And regardless of who they are and what they write, most of them want and need to write more effectively. However, what techniques can we use to not only edit written documents but also help our employees improve their writing skills?
In this workshop, you will learn how to use positive, tested techniques that will enhance your editing skills and support your employees. You will know how to edit by using tact and understanding. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to
- encourage better writing from your employees
- identify the shortcomings in a written document
- share the secrets to clear and concise writing
- help employees write faster
- lead the way to creating written documents that have a clear message and the right content
- help your employees eliminate errors in grammar and usage