Readers frequently turn to policy and procedure documents to understand the internal processes of an organization or department. Yet, those same readers are frequently frustrated because the document is so difficult to comprehend because of poor language, organization and layout. Learn the fundamental factors of presenting a crystal clear message using a reader-friendly format to effectively write a policy and procedure manual.
The program focuses on...
- understanding the difference between a policy and procedure
- determining the content required in a manual or section
- organizing the content for clarity and understanding
- writing in a reader-friendly style
- formatting to make the document an easy read