This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Every language has its own set of rules and expectations about the ways to communicate in a business setting. In English, communicating in writing is important and how you present your information can play a role in creating a person's business reputation.
What are the key strategies for business writing that will capture the readers’ attention while targeting their needs? What are the skills for creating a business document within a tight timeframe? How can I avoid common grammar and usage errors?
This interactive session answers those questions and more! It shows you English business writing tips that will improve your professional image and make you a successful business writer.
The program focuses on...
- using planning and organizing techniques to gain clarity and to write faster
- understanding the power of simplicity and using it in all documents
- impacting the reader by putting the right information in the right place
- applying editing tricks to correct grammar and usage errors
- using the right punctuation in the right place
- avoiding common business jargon
- controlling sentence and paragraph length