Go to www.qnet.ca to register.
Do you design workshops, facilitated sessions, meetings, consultations or educational marketing events? No matter what type of session it is, design is a key factor in its success.
In this workshop, you will learn how to transform your knowledge and expertise into a captivating session by discovering different ways to move beyond the content to the all-important participant experience. You will use a practical process for designing sessions that meet the session goals, have clearly defined objectives, include appropriate activities, and incorporate an evaluation process.
• Apply theories of adult learning to session design.
• Determine the context of your session and realize how it drives your design decisions.
• Conduct an audience analysis to align the session with audience needs and expectations.
• Select the right activities to meet session goals.
• Apply a five-step model to design your session.
• Add tools to help the audience retain information better and longer.
DELIVERABLE: You will design a session of your choice using the techniques covered in the workshop.