Go to www.qnet.ca to register.
When addressing individual and team performance, a typical approach is to identify training needs, develop or select a training program and other structured learning experiences, then evaluate at the reaction and learning levels. Unfortunately, this method can be ineffective, unnecessary and expensive. Often it does not result in the expected performance change.
In this workshop, you will examine how to identify and achieve performance excellence that is linked to business goals. You will discover what it takes to achieve the expected performance and develop a plan to achieve desired results.
• Understand performance and motivation.
• Lead and support performance improvement initiatives.
• Build accountability and set clear goals.
• Identify what to focus on when measuring and analyzing performance.
• Determine when training is the appropriate approach.
• Ensure employees have the opportunity to perform in a supportive environment.
• Use a performance mapping process to identify and propose business goals, performance requirements, along with training and work environment needs.
DELIVERABLE: You will solve a current performance improvement challenge using the techniques covered in the workshop.