This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Meetings are at the heart of virtually everything we do in business - they are an essential component of any work environment. They can be a productive tool for stimulating ideas, generating plans of action, generating a sense of team spirit, and resolving issues. Yet, so often meetings don't do any of these things!
Unfortunately, because meetings often fail to achieve their goals, they become a frustrating waste of time, energy, and money. In fact, it has been said that effective meeting management is one of the most under-developed management skills in North America... and at a huge cost.
But there are methods that can undo the meeting madness. In this interactive session, participants will have the opportunity to develop effective meeting leadership skills by learning the strategies for...
- creating a clear statement of purpose
- developing effective agendas
- starting and ending the meeting on time
- keeping the discussion focused and achieving the objectives of the meeting
- interacting effectively with meeting participants
- dealing with difficult issues