This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Develop and Maintain High Performing Teams
Having a productive and cohesive team is a vital element to the success of a growing and profitable organization. This workshop is designed to energize and engage managers and their direct reports to develop a strong team spirit. Activities are designed to work through team inefficiencies, develop a positive group dynamic and build a sense of trust among team members.
The program focuses on…
- identifying each team member’s DiSC behavioual style and determining how to flex to work with each style
- reviewing characteristics that reflect effective and ineffective teamwork
- understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your team
- listing the stages of team development and identifying your team’s present stage
- evaluating your team’s effectiveness and creating an action plan for improvement