This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Have you ever asked, “What have I done today?” Do you start your day with high hopes of getting things done and then leave work feeling as if you didn’t accomplish anything? An important concept to consider is that time is constant! We each have 168 hours per week – no more and no less. So, in reality, we have all the time we’ll ever get. The key to achieving your priorities lies in managing yourself in relation to time and events. Recognizing the importance of the control you have in relation to events will give you the power to set priorities and to manage your time and yourself in order to achieve those priorities. In this interactive workshop, you will learn strategies for gaining control of the events that compete for your professional and personal time.
The workshop focuses on:
- gaining control of the events that compete for your time
- understanding the power of habit
- identifying what your priorities are
- managing your time and yourself in order to achieve those priorities
- scheduling so things get done