This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Listening is one of the most important skills you can have. How well you listen impacts your job effectiveness and the quality of your relationships with others. Effective listening means having the ability to fully understand and actively participate in the conversation. Developing excellent listening skills requires investment, but the payoff is a real understanding between you and your colleagues and clients.
How well do you listen? Listening is a skill that we can all benefit from improving. This workshop will show you how to listen effectively and increase your ability to communicate at work.
The program focuses on...
- identifying personal listening strengths and habits
- realizing and using the listening process
- applying the key elements of effective listening
- understanding and avoiding common barriers that affect listening
- improving the ability to read non-verbal cues