This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Sometimes workplace interactions can be difficult when a situation with an internal or external customer escalates. Helping the upset customer can be stressful, demotivating and frustrating, and it becomes harder to deliver helpful, courteous customer service.
In this workshop, you’ll develop skills to control your own communications, cope with difficult situations and respond to difficult customers. You’ll then be able to analyze what is happening in those exchanges and ensure your actions create a productive situation.
• Understand the upset customer.
• Apply reflective listening techniques.
• Choose appropriate language.
• Deliver bad news.
• Communicate with unreasonable customers.
• Build a positive rapport with your customers.
• Apply coping techniques when dealing with difficult situations.