This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
This workshop provides participants with the key strategies for powerful business communication. There is no doubt that, in today’s business environment, communicating effectively is an essential professional skill – a skill that can affect an individual’s image and success as well as that of the organization. As a result, this workshop enhances each participant’s ability to be an effective and proficient business communicator by using the qualities that lead to powerful communication.
The program focuses on...
- understanding what communication is and why it is important in the workplace
- communicating to internal and external audiences
- realizing the communication process
- identifying and solving obstacles that create communication barriers
- ensuring the message focuses on the audience's needs
- developing the ability to give a clear message in an appropriate tone
- improving listening skills and the ability to read non-verbal cues
- realizing the different communication styles and knowing how to adjust our approach depending on the audience
- understanding and avoiding communication breakdowns