About This Webcourse
Edit for content and language to ensure you are meeting the needs of your readers.
Business professionals whose jobs include proofreading and editing
At the end of this activity-based, interactive web course, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Understand how good editing contributes to polished, effective documents.
- Apply six guidelines when editing to improve document quality and empower writers.
- Choose a published style guide and create an in-house style guide.
- Prepare a writing task.
- Edit for content, language and visual appeal.
- Use an editing checklist.