About This Webcourse
Write powerful, customer-focused letters that make a strong connection with your readers, even when dealing with difficult issues.
Business professionals who write letters to clients or customers
At the end of this activity-based, interactive web course, you will be able to do the following:
- Structure logical, coherent information that will be meaningful to readers.
- Create goodwill by using appropriate language and tone.
- Deal with sensitive issues.
- Choose words that show readers they have been listened to and understood.
- Format letters to make a connection with readers.
|Writing Customer-Focused Letters Tip Sheet||169.58 KB|