About This Webcourse
Talk to your readers using clear and concise language so that your message is easy to read and understand.
Business professionals who communicate at work in writing (emails, letters, reports, memos, proposals, etc.)
At the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Use short, powerful words.
- Avoid bulk and jargon that undermine your message.
- Give the reader specific details.
- Create a personal connection with your reader.
- Create goodwill through language.
|Reduce, Remove, Replace: The Three Rs of Clear Writing Tip Sheet||118.78 KB|
|Using Short Words Tip Sheet||297.06 KB|