About This Webcourse
Format your documents to increase the readability and accessibility.
Business professionals who communicate at work in writing (emails, letters, reports, memos, proposals, etc.)
At the end of this activity-based, interactive web course, you will be able to do the following:
- Structure your paragraphs to create transition and flow.
- Create headings that guide.
- Identify the current style guidelines for creating lists.
- Use white space to help your readers through the information.
- Value the importance of document format.
- Practice different ways to present information.
|Formatting for Visual Appeal and Readability Tip Sheet||112.92 KB|