Aproximate Time to Complete: 3.00 Hrs.
Type of Learning Evaluation: Online and instructor feedback
About This Webcourse
Create clear, concise emails that meet the needs of your readers.
Business professionals who correspond using email
At the end of this activity-based, interactive web course, you will be able to do the following:
- Determine when and when not to use email.
- Use a four-step process to initiate an email.
- Use a three-step process to respond to an email.
- Put information in the right place to make it easier for readers to understand your message and what actions they need to take.
- Use common email salutations and sign-offs.
- Create goodwill in your emails.
|Writing Email That Works Tip Sheet||174.43 KB|