About This Webcourse
Create powerful business documents that capture your readers’ attention while targeting their needs.
Business professionals who communicate at work in writing (emails, letters, reports, memos, proposals, etc.)
At the end of this activity-based, interactive web course, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Recognize the benefits of using a writing process.
- Create a reader profile.
- Write with a reader focus.
- Determine the best communication format.
- List required content.
- Organize it for clarity and understanding.
- Self-edit to fine-tune content structure, correct errors and visual appeal.
|Using the POWER Writing Process Tip Sheet||95.13 KB|