This event has no upcoming public dates.
Contact us if your organization is interested in a private workshop.
Excellence in customer service happens when you identify with your customers’ needs, help achieve their desired outcome and ensure they leave the experience in a positive way. This interactive and practical workshop will provide you with verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to execute customer-focused service. In the workshop, you will learn how to determine customer expectations and handle various situations through discussion and practise.
• determine the customer’s needs
• apply common customer service techniques
• ensure communication goals are met
• handle emotional customers
• address language/terminology barriers
• handle difficult customer service situations