Do know the key processes and techniques that make a great facilitator? Facilitating sessions can be rewarding and successful when you have the right tools.
In this workshop, you will develop the confidence and skills you need to facilitate, teach, lead and present to audiences of any size. You will sharpen your ability to use facilitation techniques to effectively manage group dynamics and polish your questioning techniques. You will also discover how to adapt your facilitation style to accommodate the various groups you work with.
• Define the role of a facilitator.
• Determine what to prepare before the session to ensure its success.
• Create a positive environment for sharing ideas and opinions.
• Build trust and integrity with the group and encourage participation and engagement
• Use questioning and active listening techniques to facilitate effectively and test for understanding.
• Select appropriate activities and facilitating them effectively.
• Handle a variety of difficult situations.
• Read the room and make design adjustments to meet the group’s needs.
• Provide constructive feedback.
DELIVERABLE: You will facilitate a session of your choice using the techniques covered in the workshop.